Banský úrad alebo Rákocziho mincovňa
This two-storey building had a very important mission in the past. It was the building of the mining chamber in the period between 1414-1546, after that it belonged to the mining court,in the years 1546-1866, and later the Rákóczi´s mint was here in the years 1706-1707. The huge support columns were probably built for static reasons and are reminiscent of the glory of the former Rožňava mining. The building is located on the south side of the square, on the corner of Safárik Street and Miners’ Square.